Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Orange and Purple High Low Dress

Hello everyone! I really wanted a high low dress, but I didn't want the typical high in the front, low in the back style. So I opted to make this little number for Beauty Bug and myself. The fabric was purchased so long ago, that I don't remember the type of fabric it is unfortunately. It's a knit fabric and I suspect it is a spandex blend of some sort. I feel in love with the deep orange color and knew immediately that I wanted to accessorize it with purple. Making it was super easy. I put a bodice pattern on the fold of my fabric and extended it outward and down starting from a little bit below the underarm hole. I then cut it into the high low style of my choice, which is high in the front and back, and low on the sides. It was a hit at church, and I plan on making several more.






No comments:

Post a Comment