Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Sister in Winter White

With Spring just around the corner, in 2 days thank you LORD, I had to post this picture of a dress that I made for my sister. It's the Winter White dress. Hey, I still have 2 days left right? LOL This was made before she was pregnant with baby number 2. :) We wanted her dress to stand out for our New Years service at church because her husband was the keynote speaker of that service. Now you can't see it., but her dress is white and silver pinstripe fabric. It is so beautiful in person! She wore it so elegantly. She paired it with some gorgeous silver heels that I wanted to take but alas, we don't wear the same size. Unfortunately we had to take pictures in the bathroom, but because no one was in there, we got to play around a little. I hope you like it as much as we did. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment