Monday, March 2, 2015

Every Girl Needs a Leopard Print Dress

My beautiful niece came to me and let me know that she loved the floral skater dress that I made for Beauty Bug last week. She loved it so much, that she wanted one for herself. The only problem was, I was all out of the floral fabric. I sent her some pictures of fabric that I have and we settled on this pretty leopard print knit fabric. I bought it from Hobby Lobby and I bought all that they had. You guys know how much I love leopard print. LOL So I got to work and made this cute little number and, if I may say so myself, my niece knocked it out of the park! She really brought it to life! They say accessories make the outfit, and they were so right! She paired the dress with a cute gold and black metallic belt, full low hanging necklace, and some super cute black spiked stiletto booties. I couldn't be more proud. LOL! You'll be seeing more of her on the blog for sure. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment