Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Rose is Still a Rose II

I finally was able to get around to making the dress that I wanted out of the beautiful floral fabric that I posted a little while ago. We've been having some terrible weather here, in my opinion, so I wasn't able to leave the house. I figured that since I was spending all of this time at home, I may as well get some sewing done. This black and red floral fabric is a polyester spandex fabric with quite a bit of stretch to it. It was very easy to sew up, and I really enjoyed working with the fabric. I made my own pattern for both my and Beauty Bug's outfits. Beauty Bug's outfit is a dress, whereas mine in a 2 piece separate. I want to be able to wear the top and the skirt with other clothing items. I only too pictures of Beauty Bug this time. She really enjoyed her "photo shoot", LOL














My niece loved Beauty bug's dress so much, that she wanted one for herself. We decided to do hers in leopard print. She tried that dress on over her jeans and we were so in love with it, I had to take pictures and post them here. I will most definitely be making the leopard print version for Beauty Bug and myself very soon! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment