Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sneak Peek: A Rose is Still a Rose

I promised that I would add a post about the fabric that Beauty Bug picked out for us. I can already tell that when she gets older she's going to be all about in your face fashion. Bold prints, lively colors, and textured fabrics. I absolutely LOVE it!! She's a girl after my own heart! This time, she's chosen a beautiful red and black floral fabric. It's a polyester spandex fabric with a good amount of stretch and thickness. I like for my tops to fit, so I opt for knits more-so than wovens when making them. Here's a sneak peek of the floral fabric, as well as an up close picture of the fabric for the tops that we wore with our taffeta skirts. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping in to visit the blog to see "what's new"...eager to see what you create with the new fabric and you do an amazing job with this past project. One of my favorites. May you and Beauty Bug keep making waves in the fashion world :)

    ReplyDelete