Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Summer Strapless Jumpsuit

Good morning! So on this lovely Tuesday evening, I would like to feature Beauty Bug herself. I made this strapless jumpsuit for her in the summer of 2014. I was drawn to this fabric for her because it's a knit fabric with a crazy print. It's very busy, and Beauty Bug worked it. Lol The jumpsuit was self drafted; no pattern was used. I usually tend to self draft her outfits. I've only recently began purchasing patterns for her. These pictures really capture her personality. This crazy print was perfect for her because it matches her personality to well. She's a ham who loves the camera. Lol I plan on making a pencil skirt for myself from this fabric. If I do make it, I will make sure and post it to the blog. Oh, and I promise you, she did all of these poses on her own. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment