Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The Delon Midi

Hello #beautybugsclosetfamily! To say it's been a while would be a HUGE under statement. To be honest with you all, I went through a tough period of deciding what to do with our blog. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it, discontinue it, do videos instead or what. I felt a lot of pressure when it came to blogging. I've recently found that the pressure I felt was because of my own doing. So now I'm going to do things my way and hopefully we can all enjoy the shenanigans.

On to why we're really here! I have been making this Angola print "Delon midi skirt" for clients for quite some time now. When I first saw the fabric I had to have it! I had to have it so badly, that I made the skirt for everyone except Bug and myself. What kind of sense does that make? I finally got my life together and did it. It had been a while since I made any form of pleated skirt so that was also something to look forward to while creating these skirts for Bug and myself. Needless to say, when Beauty Bug saw her skirt she loved it and it shows in the photos. You can always tell when she really likes something that I've created for her because she does the absolute most when it's picture time. LOL 



No comments:

Post a Comment